Ross Murray Jones: Tips & tricks on raising institutional investment (video conference).
11 June 18:00 - 21:00Free
On Thursday 11.06.2020, we will be videoconferencing with a consultant, founder and endurance athlete Ross Murray-Jones.
ABOUT THE SPEEKER:
Ross has 10 years of experience as part of the founding management teams behind the launch of three successful venture capital-backed businesses in London and San Francisco alongside an early career in management consulting. He is a trilingual (English / French / Spanish) Business School graduate.
Ross is a GTM specialist; expert in negotiating B2B deals, driving top-tier PR, managing cross-functional teams, and raising capital to fuel rapid growth into new markets for early to mid-stage businesses.
Ross is also an endurance athlete competing in IRONMAN and Red Bull races. In 2017, he led a two-person team around Palawan (Condé Nast-voted ‘World’s Best Island’) which gained international recognition as The Philippines’ largest ever kayaking expedition. In 2019, he organised and completed the world’s hardest 24h triathlon from the Adriatic Sea to the highest peak of the Southern Alps (2,864m).
What questions will he try to answer for you?
- How to successfully raise a seed round
- Current investment climate in Europe vs rest of the world
- How much should you raise?
- Should you even be raising venture capital?
- Pros & Cons + Looking at various fundraising options – Advisors – Angels – Fundraising Stages
- What process should you follow, what tools will you need?
- What legal documents do you need to prepare?
- How to evaluate your business?
- How much equity should you give away?
- Where to find investors? How to approach them?
- Preparing yourself for due diligence
- Where to find more information/resources?
This event will be held in English language.
Participation is free of charge.
Please make your RSVP attendance registration so we know how many people we should expect. After registration you will receive link to the video conference on your E-mail.